Will you bill my residential tenant?

The City of Superior will bill sewage, stormwater, recycling, and/or garbage fees to residential tenants if the property owner fills out an Owner-Tenant Billing Form available on our website. The owner will receive either an emailed or mailed copy of the tenants bill which states that it is a duplicate copy and will also receive a notice within 14 days of the due date of the bill if it is not paid. We will continue to bill the tenant even once they move out until the bill is either paid or assessed to the property taxes if unpaid. There is a $25.00 fee to have service billed to a tenant.

Show All Answers

1. What is my bill based on?
2. Are my charges itemized?
3. Can I get one bill for a group of my properties?
4. Who do you send the bills to?
5. Will you bill by commercial tenant?
6. Will you bill my residential tenant?
7. Can I make payments on my bill if I cannot pay off the total by the due date?
8. Where can I get more information?