Will you bill by commercial tenant?

The City of Superior will send the bills to a local facility instead of a corporate office with written authorization from the owner at no cost. The owner, however, will not receive a duplicate copy or a quarterly delinquency notice if bills are unpaid by the tenant. To receive duplicate copies of the invoices and delinquency notices, a property owner will need to fill out an Owner-Tenant Billing Form available on our website. There is a $25.00 administrative fee for this per tenant. 

Show All Answers

1. What is my bill based on?
2. Are my charges itemized?
3. Can I get one bill for a group of my properties?
4. Who do you send the bills to?
5. Will you bill by commercial tenant?
6. Will you bill my residential tenant?
7. Can I make payments on my bill if I cannot pay off the total by the due date?
8. Where can I get more information?