Report an Incident


IF YOU ARE REPORTING AN EMERGENCY OR NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL 911.. Welcome to the Superior Police Department Citizens Online Reporting System. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of your police report for free. This system also allows you to submit crime tips, and you may remain anonymous. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:

  • This is not an Emergency?
  • The incident is not currently in progress?
  • The incident occurred in the City of Superior?
  • There are No Known suspects or you are submitting a crime tip?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your online report. This system is not intended to replace a traditional police response. This system is meant to provided a convenient option for people to file reports. If you prefer to speak to an officer in person, please call 911. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.

Upon completion of this report process you will:

  • See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
  • Be given a police report case number.
  • Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Please Note:
  • All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
  • Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
  • Filing a false police report is a crime.

Using the Superior Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:

Parking Complaint, Area Check, Drug Complaint, Minor Vehicle Accident, Fraud/Identity Theft, Gas Drive-Off, Harassment/Threats, Lost Property, Shoplifting, Supplemental Report, Theft, Traffic Complaint, Damage to Property, Animal Complaint and Bicycle Registration

Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.

If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please use 911 to contact the Superior Police Department.